Power-Lift®, Uesaka, and Solid Rubber Bumper Plates
REAL BUMPER PLATES!!!
Uesaka Bumper Plates (Training and Competition):
- IWF Approved - used in the Olympic Games (1996, 2000, 2004 etc.)!!
- Colored and Solid Black Kilo Bumper Plates (5kg, 10kg, 15kg, 20kg, 25kg)
- Solid Steel Center Hub Design
- Will NOT destroy platforms! REAL Bumper Plate for Olympic Lifting!!
- Available with custom logos CALL FOR DETAILS
- Calibrated bars and plates also available
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Considered THE best bumper plate on the market (durability, bounce etc.)
- Application: Professional, Collegiate, Sports Performance, High School, Fitness, Home
Uesaka 10 Kg. Bumper
Uesaka 15 kg. Bumper
Uesaka 20 kg. Bumper
Uesaka 25 kg. Bumper
Power-Lift Collegiate Series Bumper Plate by Uesaka
- REAL BUMPER PLATE!!! Not a cheap rubber coated plate!!
- 20" Diameter (2" Wider than typical plates)
- Laser Engraving Available
- These are Pound plates (25lb., 35lb. and 45lb.)
- Solid Steel Hub Design (same as competition plates)
- WILL NOT DESTROY PLATFORMS!!
- Premium rubber mix for durability and performance
- Popular in collegiate, professional and high school settings
- Available with custom laser engraved logos (Call for details)
- Application: Collegiate, Sports Performance, High School, Fitness, Home
Solid Rubber Bumper Plates (Economy REAL Bumper Plates):
- Available in Pounds and Kilo's
- Rubber Training Bumper Plates
- Will NOT destroy platforms!
- Smooth Finish
- Durable 3mm Bar Receiver
- Application: High School, Fitness, Home, Sports Performance, CrossFit, etc.
- Economically Priced!
|Please call or email for pricing. International product. Contact|
Many suppliers are calling rubber coated gym plates bumper plates. These plates are typically cast iron plates coated with a small amount of rubber - much like your standard rubber coated gym plate. If you are performing Olympic Lifting these imitation plates will eventually ruin your bars and platforms. They will also fall apart if used like a real bumper plate.
What is a true bumper plate?
A true bumper plate is made from solid rubber (raw, synthetic or recycled) and typically will have 4 or more inches or rubber between the center hub and the edge. Premium bumper plates will have a solid steel hub to add weight to maintain similar thickness of the plates. Good economy plates will be 100% solid rubber with a thick brass bushing. The weight of economy plate is determined by the thickness of the plate. Premium and good economy bumper plates are typically made in Japan, Europe and U.S.A.
Good economy bumper plates typically sale close to the same price of the import plates. So if you looking for a good economy plate buy a solid rubber plate to protect your bars and platforms.